Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intestine-Strong

I am unbelievably bored. I am watching the United States v. Mexico soccer game. US is up one-nil, and a Mexican player just got a red card for spiking our goalie, who went down for the count ... but now he's fine. There was another Mexican player who was down for the whole play ... but now he's fine, too. So I'm thinking of taking a page out of Lance's book and placing an order at Wristband Connection for some custom wristbands. Intestine-Strong, if you will. Navy blue is the official color of short-gut syndrome (who would have guessed something so unknown would have its own color?) so that's what color they will be. I'm thinking they will say "The Intestineless Wonder". Catchy, right? Prices vary based on how many are ordered so if anyone out there is interested let me know how many you want because that will make it cheaper for me to get my own wristband. Huh-yaaeh. I yawned pretty loudly, and that's my best attempt at spelling a yawn. Great, now I can't stop yawning and focusing on what it sounds like ... now I'm more tired than I was at the beginning of this post. Pitchers and catchers report tomorrow. Go Tribe - IW

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy any and all disparaging remarks about soccer. Excellent observations.
    Please sign me up for the "intestine-strong" bracelet. I will wear it proudly.
    Hey John, pitchers and catrchers reported today!
    Love ya, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Bill and I went to the crazy soccer (pardon, FUTBOL) game in Argentina, just about every player was "injured" for some length of time. And then would miraculously be fine in the next minute. They're all faking. What is that about? Soccer bores me. Unless it's the Swedish team...those boys are pretty to watch with their fun blonde hair... :-)

    ReplyDelete