Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pain In My Back

"Pain in my Back" By the Intestineless Wonder:

"Pain in my back, lower back /

I want it to leave me. /

It's no friend, not my friend /

It's an enemy. /

Take the pill, hurry up /

I took the pill, now I wait /

And I rest with my friend /

and an old /

Kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a /

kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a /

It hurts so much, hurts so bad /

but the pill helps it stop /

before the end, it's a friend /

It's the pill /

Not the stone-a, not the stone-a /

Kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a /

And I swear that this is not much fun /

Stones are not all that fun /

Stones are not that much fun /

Kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a /

kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a /

(No, they are not that fun) /

And I swear that they are not much fun /

No, they are not that fun /

No, they are not too fun /

No, they are not that fun /

No, they are not much fun /

Kidney stone-a, kidney stone-a. "

Read through that to "Come as You Are" on Nirvana's Nevermind album. It will be glorious. Sorry, I'm not sure why, but I can't get more than one paragraph to show up on my blog page. I can enter while I type it out, but when I post it, it is all one paragraph. Bear with me while I figure it all out.

-IW [Edited on February 22]

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having so much pain Honey...we will get Dr. appt. for spring break...hopefully they will have some answers...
    Wish I knew the tune to "Come as You Are"! HeHe!
    Hang in there...
    love you,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do < p > (but with no spaces between it) it will insert a hard paragraph break for you...that should fix your formatting issue, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Feels like sharp oxcalates" sung to the tune of "Smells like teen spirit"?
    "With the percocet, it's less painful! labadaba nabadab, edegedo madafada..."
    You get the picture!
    Kurt Cobain rocks but Dave Grohl rules!

    ReplyDelete