Monday, February 23, 2009

R.I.C.E.

As all you Wondeaders know, I have eliminated pasta from my diet because I thought I heard my dinner say, "Please avoid so that you feel awesome." Weird, huh? Anyway, I've replaced it with rice, which I think stands for Rice Is Clearly Eatable (trademark). So, short-gutters everywhere, I encourage you to give rice a try because it seems to be working somewhat well for me. It is not helping me gain any weight; but I am not losing any, and my stomach doesn't hurt when I finish eating a serving of rice.

O man, I do not want to do my math homework at all. It's all stuff the is basically plugging numbers into equations, but it takes a lot of tedious work. AKA: real easy, but more boring.

The Oscar's last night were pretty entertaining. Hugh Jackman is totally the man. Did anybody else catch that the opening number ended with him proclaiming, "I'm Wolverine!" in reference to his role in the movie adaptations of the Skeletons comics, I mean X-Men? Only Subak would understand the skeletons-X-men joke, so don't feel bad about rereading twice with a quizzical look before continuing. He's planning on coming down to Columbus for a weekend. I hope he can this weekend, if not the week after that. He and I, I'm hoping, will meet up with DJ and Alex and grab some grub at BW3, Champps, Applebee's, or one of the like.

I could totally go for a glass of ice cold orange soda right about now. Ugh, it would be glorious. I don't know why but since sometime last week, I've been having Kelesque cravings for that unique, bubbly goodness.

I should probably get to work on my math homework so I don't have to do it when I wake up tomorrow morning. Adios. -IW

1 comment:

  1. What is Kelesque?
    Former Secty of State Condoleeza would be proud to hear that you gave her a shout out on your blog! What up!

    ReplyDelete